Firms of all sizes consistently are asking about the relevance and pertinence of forming a GIPS Committee within their organization. Emerging firms debate whether a GIPS Committee provides any added value when the organization’s employee total is less than fifteen. Conversely, well established, global entities see the added value in having a committee but must weigh the operational hurdles involved.
Ashland Partners has surveyed our client base and put together a summary of the most frequently asked questions in regard to GIPS committees for firms of all sizes. The white paper linked below covers the following topics and more:
- Maintaining a GIPS committee or an informal working group
- Application of a GIPS committee within emerging firms as well as established global entities
- Frequency of committee meetings
- Committee meeting topics and activities
- Examples of GIPS committee charters and meeting minutes
For more information and to download a copy of the white paper, please click here.